Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo Series
From the murals of Shechen Monastery. Used with permission of Rabjam Rinpoche.
You who have awakened your enlightened nature, purified through past aspirations,
Cared for by your lamas and special deities,
Your activity is like a medicine for the entire teaching of Buddha,
Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo, to you I pray!
Lotsawa House presents the following series of texts by and about the great Rimé master Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo ('jam dbyangs mkhyen brtse'i dbang po, 1820–1892), one of the most influential figures of recent times:
Translated from audio recordings of talks given in Lerab Ling, France on August 18 & 23, 1996.
Prayers and Practices
- Wisdom's Bestowal: A Way to Accumulate the Recitation of the Tantra 'Chanting the Names of Mañjuśrī' (Mañjuśrī Nāma Saṃgīti)
Prayers to Guru Rinpoche
- A Brief Prayer to the Precious Master Padmākara for Swiftly Fulfilling Wishes and Dispelling Obstacles
- The Heart of Blessings—A brief anthology of prayers to Guru Rinpoche and the twenty-five disciples, the king and subjects
- Wish-Fulfilling Feast of Siddhis—An Aspiration Prayer to Orgyen Rinpoche, the Precious Master of Oddiyana
- ‘Turning Back Obstacles and Adverse Circumstances’: A Prayer to Orgyen Rinpoche, Embodiment of All Sources of Refuge
- A Brief Practice for Paying Homage and Making Offerings to the Buddha together with his retinue of Arhats