Courtesy of Himalayan Art Resources
Texts by and about Rigdzin Gödem Ngödrup Gyaltsen (rig 'dzin rgod ldem dngos grub rgyal mtshan, 1337–1408), famed discoverer of the so-called Northern Treasures (byang gter) revelation:
- The Powerful Prayer of Aspiration from the Tantra of the Great Perfection that Reveals the All-Penetrating Wisdom Mind of Samantabhadra (Kunzang Mönlam) | Aspiration Prayers
This famous prayer of aspiration of Buddha Samantabhadra (kun bzang smon lam), which is taken from the All-Penetrating Wisdom Mind (dgongs pa zang thal) revelation, is among the most popular texts of the Dzogchen tradition. Its recitation is especially recommended during solar and lunar eclipses, at the solstices and new year, as well as during earthquakes and other environmental anomalies.
- Le'u Dünma—Chapter 2: The Prayer Requested by King Tri Songdetsen by Tulku Zangpo Drakpa | Le'u Dünma
- Le'u Dünma—Chapter 3: The Prayer Requested by Khandro Yeshe Tsogyal by Tulku Zangpo Drakpa | Le'u Dünma
- Le'u Dünma—Chapter 5: The Prayer Requested by Nanam Dorje Dudjom by Tulku Zangpo Drakpa | Le'u Dünma
- Le'u Dünma—Chapter 6: The Prayer Requested by Prince Mutri Tsenpo by Tulku Zangpo Drakpa | Le'u Dünma
- Le'u Dünma—Chapter 7. The Prayer to Guru Rinpoche that Spontaneously Fulfills All Wishes (Sampa Lhundrupma) by Tulku Zangpo Drakpa | Le'u Dünma
This terma (gter ma), which Tulku Zangpo Drakpa revealed and passed on to Rigdzin Gödem (1337–1408), presents a sūtra-like scenario in which Buddha Śākyamuni reveals a dhāraṇī for subduing enemies and demonic forces.