Yeshe Tsogyal Series
Tibetan Masters › Yeshe Tsogyal
English (12) | Deutsch (3) | Español (3) | Français (5) | Italiano (1) | Nederlands (1) | Português (1) | 中文 (1) | བོད་ཡིག (12)
Courtesy of Khenpo Namdrol Rinpoche
- Kharchen Tsogyal
- Kharchen Za
Mother of all the victorious ones, Vajrayoginī,
Mother of diversity, Prajñāpāramitā,
Padma's consort, joyful, passionate and smiling—
Yeshe Tsogyal, homage to you!
Texts related to Yeshe Tsogyal (ye shes mtsho rgyal), the consort of Guru Padmasambhava:
Poetic verses summarizing the liberational life story (rnam thar) and attainments of Khandro Yeshe Tsogyal.
- Le'u Dünma—Chapter 3: The Prayer Requested by Khandro Yeshe Tsogyal by Tulku Zangpo Drakpa | Le'u Dünma
The third chapter from The Prayer in Seven Chapters (le'u bdun ma), given to Lady Yeshe Tsogyal, is to be recited before first light, the time of increase or enrichment.
- The Delightful Play of Sarasvatī: In Praise of Yeshe Tsogyal, Foremost of Ḍākinīs, Queen of Space by Jamyang Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö | Praise
In poetic language, this fifteen-verse tribute recounts the legend of Yeshe Tsogyal's life of liberation, extolling her accomplishments and qualities.
A short prayer invoking Khandro Yeshe Tsogyal in order to dispel obstacles and fulfil wishes.
Composed in 1946, this supplication to Yeshe Tsogyal identifies her as the universal mother and queen of ḍākinīs and calls upon her assistance to transform one's subtle channels, wind-energies and essences and attain the state of deathlessness.
A supplication to the ḍākinī, who is the Great Mother on the dharmakāya level, Vajravārāhī on the sambhogakāya, and Yeshe Tsogyal on the nirmāṇakāya.
A four-line prayer to Yeshe Tsogyal.
A short, four-line prayer to Yeshe Tsogyal, "the foremost of ḍākinīs" and "Great Bliss Queen".
- The Tambura’s Yearning Song of Devotion: A Prayer Summarizing Khandro Yeshe Tsogyal’s Life and Liberation by Jamgön Kongtrul Lodrö Thaye | Biography
Jamgön Kongtrul Lodrö Thaye composed this beautiful prayer summarizing Samten Lingpa’s famous terma biography of Khandro Yeshe Tsogyal in 1893 at the request of Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo and the yoginī Doshul Khandro.
- Yeshe Tsogyal's Prayer revealed by Pema Lingpa | Aspiration Prayers
This famous prayer of aspiration, which was a terma revelation of Pema Lingpa (1450–1521), is said to record the words of Yeshe Tsogyal to Guru Padmasambhava as he was about to leave Tibet for the land of the rākṣasa demons.
- Ḍāki Mengak Gabtik: The Secret Drop, the Heart-Instruction of the Ḍākinīs by Tertön Sogyal | Sādhanas
A short ḍākinī sādhana focusing on Yeshe Tsogyal with Red Vajravārāhī at her heart. In these two, the text says, all ḍākinīs are essentialized.
A very simple practice focusing on the ḍākinī Yeshe Tsogyal, composed for some of Rinpoche's American students.