Chimé Pakmé Nyingtik
Texts related to Chimé Pakmé Nyingtik (‘chi med ‘phags ma'i snying thig), 'The Heart Essence of the Sublime Lady of Immortality', a longevity practice discovered by Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo featuring White Tārā (in the form known as Wish-fulfilling Wheel) in union with Avalokiteśvara (in the form known as Lord of the Dance).
- The Sweet Ambrosia of Immortality: Concise Instructions on the Generation and Completion Phases of the Single-Form Daily Practice of the Heart Essence of the Sublime Lady of Immortality by Jamyang Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö
Jamyang Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö wrote these detailed instructions on how to practise the short 'single form' daily sādhana of Chimé Pakmé Nyingtik based on teachings he received from Katok Situ Chökyi Gyatso, who, in turn, received them from Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo, the revealer of the practice, himself.
- A Shortcut to the Siddhi of Immortality: Guru Yoga of Union with the Three Deities of Long Life by Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo
A lineage prayer for the practice of Chimé Pakmé Nyingtik ('chi med 'phags ma'i snying thig), the Heart-Essence of the Deathless Noble Tārā, a revelation of Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo which is associated with longevity.
- Brief Supplementary Text for Intensive Practice (Drupchö) of the Sublime Lady of Immortality (Chimé Pakmé Nyingtik) by Jamyang Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö
A brief supplementary guide (zur rgyan) to the practice of Chimé Pakmé Nyingtik in the form of an intensive ritual (sgrub mchod) conducted over several days. The text includes practical instructions and liturgies for the preparation, main part and conclusion of the practice.
A brief daily practice of The Heart Essence of the Sublime Lady of Immortality, or Chimé Phakmé Nyingtik ('chi med 'phags ma'i snying thig), the popular long life sādhana discovered as a mind treasure by Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo in 1855.
- Activities for Uncovering Primordial Wisdom from the Chimé Pakmé Nyingtik, ‘The Heart Essence of the Sublime Lady of Immortality’ by Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo
The longer sādhana of The Heart Essence of the Sublime Lady of Immortality, or Chimé Pakmé Nyingtik ('chi med 'phags ma'i snying thig), the popular long-life practice of Tāra in union with the Lord of the Dance, which Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo discovered as a mind treasure in 1855.
- The Single-Form Daily Practice from Chimé Pakmé Nyingtik (The Heart Essence of the Sublime Lady of Immortality) by Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo